Alliance for Science
New Heroes for Your Lab
NEW: Brillant 210 –
Compact precision abrasive cut-off machine
The Brillant 210 is a manual precision abrasive cut-off machine with additional automatic feed for fast cuts and cutting of difficult samples.
Equipped with a high-performance variable-speed motor and LED illumination, the cut-off machine is suitable for diamond and CBN cut-off wheels with a diameter of 75-203 mm. Corundum cut-off wheels can also be used, depending on diameter.
Versatile and functional, the small all-rounder with a new design completes ATM’s portfolio of precision cut-off machines.
- Manual precision feed (cross feed)
- Intuitive control software
- 4.3“ touch display
- Programs storable, USB port
- LED illumination
- Powder-coated stainless-steel housing
- Modern design
NEW: Q10/30/60 -
Micro hardness testing with ultimate precision
The Q10/30/60 series is the benchmark for high-tech micro/low load/ macro hardness testers. Thanks to their flexible construction, the machines are available in semi-automatic as well as fully automatic versions – also with extended test area, if required.
Vickers, Brinell and Knoop (rotatable due to patented IPC technology) indenters can be simultaneously installed on the machine without any problem. Integrated 18-megapixel USB 3.0 camera systems ensure crystal clear indentation and sample images.
- Wide model range
- Test force range between 0,25 g and 62,5 kg
- Standard includes 6-position measurement turret
- Dynamic test head height positioning
- Full automation in perfection with up to 16 samples at a time
- Extendable with innovative software modules
NEW: 3-Zone Gradient Furnace EZS-3G &
Debinding Furnace EBO
The 3-zone gradient furnace EZS-3G provides flexibility to generate controlled temperature gradients over a wide span of temperatures.
Gradients are achieved using substantial zone barriers creating 3 distinct zones each with their own controller and thermocouple. A maximum operating temperature of 1200 °C is possible. Learn More
Metal injection moulding (MIM) and Ceramic injection moulding (CIM) are modern and expanding manufacturing technologies. The debinding of catalytic feedstock is performed with nitric acid.
The EBO furnace range provides precise control of the temperature profile, acid concentration and gas flows to allow highest possible debinding quality up to. A maximum operating temperature of 150 °C is possible. Learn More
NEW: ELEMENTRAC® CS-i –
Analysis of C and S in inorganic materials
The ELEMENTRAC® CS-i analyzer is equipped with an induction furnace and highly sensitive IR detectors for the measurement of carbon and sulfur.
The new generation permits precise control of the combustion reaction and features an efficient automatic cleaning system.
The ELEMENTRAC® CS-i is suitable for analyzing samples of steel, alloys, metals, cement, ores, ceramics, minerals and many more.
- Control of induction performance provides precise analysis of low-melting metals
- Heated dust trap allows for improved sulfur detection
- Platinum-based catalyst reactor ensures accurate carbon detection
- Carrier gas flow optimized for dusty samples
- Software-based leakage test
- Optional vacuum system, also available with dust filter class H for potentially harmful samples
NEW: Knife Mill GRINDOMIX GM 200-
For sample homogenization in the food industry
The Knife Mill GM 200 is designed for perfect homogenization of up to 700 ml sample material with high water, oil, sugar or fat content. This model has been completely revised and upgraded.
Thanks to new features like the powerful 1000 W drive, the mill can homogenize even difficult samples like tough meat with skin or fibrous plants very quickly and efficiently without blockages or the need for more than two grinding steps.
The innovative Boost function allows for a temporary speed increase to 14,000 rpm, providing extra power for the homogenization of difficult samples in a very short time.
- Convenient operation via 4.3” touch display
- Powerful 1000 W drive
- Boost function with 14,000 rpm
- Memory for 8 Standard Operating Procedures and 4 program sequences
- Direct access to MyRETSCH web portal
CAMSIZER® X2 –
With New Optical Design
The new CAMSIZER® X2 has been developed for the measurement of fine, agglomerating powders in a size range from 0.8 μm to 8 mm with short measurement times and excellent reproducibility.
The unique dual camera technology has been realized in the CAMSIZER® X2 with a new optical concept which provides more depth of field and a substantially improved limiting resolution.
Thanks to the latest camera technology with three times higher pixel resolution and higher frame rate the number of detected particles increases dramatically.
- Innovative optical concept
- Higher frame rate: 180 images per second per camera
- Extended dynamic measuring range 0.8 μm - 8 mm
- Optional storage of particle images with corresponding size and shape parameters